- Can I Really Preserve My Land and Make Money? (PDF)
- Turning Conservation Easement Tax Credits Into Cash (PDF)
- How the New Federal Benefits Put Extra Money in Your Pocket (PDF)
- Can my Heirs Save Money on Estate Taxes? (PDF)
- Tax Payer Service Division FYI 39: Gross Conservation Easement Credit (PDF)
- 2014 Brings Changes to Tax Credit Transactions – Good News for All: (PDF)
- Step-By-Step Guide To Donating a Conservation Easement
- SB-206 Has Passed Providing Increased Benefits for Sellers and Buyers
- HB-16-1194 Ag Lease Bill – Helping Young and Old Farmers Alike
- IRS CE Audit – 2016
- HB 1291: Colorado’s Newest Tax Credit Reform Bill
In addition to our Colorado specific articles, we’ve also written informative pieces on conservation that’s more suited for folks on a national level. Our friends at Land Hub have posted a few blogs that highlight some of this material—Check them out here!
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Donating a Conservation Easement
- Donate A Conservation Easement: How Federal Benefits Put Money in Your Pocket!